Until now, the LOPD has been complied with for data privacy issues, a law that as of 25 May 2018 will be replaced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union.
In doing so, Website expresses its commitment to maintain and guarantee commercial relations with the User in a secure manner by protecting their personal data and guaranteeing their right to privacy.
Personal data required by the Website
In order to be able to provide our services, we need certain identification data depending on the service that Sitio Web provides you with:
- Name: to identify the User.
- Email: to know the email from which the comment has been made.
For the online shop:
Only the data that are mandatory to be able to manage an order will be requested.
- Name and surname: to manage the order.
- NIF / tax code: to manage the order.
- Address: to manage the order.
- Postal code: to manage the order.
- City: to manage the order.
- Province: to manage the order.
- Country: to manage the order.
- Telephone: to manage the order.
- Email: to manage the order, to be able to send copies of the order and other communications related to the order.
For the private customer area:
The customer area is a private area. The person responsible for the Website will provide you with a username and password so that as a User you can access this restricted service, on the understanding that you accept all the legal conditions.
For the contact form:
- Name and surname: to be able to respond to the query.
- Telephone: in order to be able to answer the query.
- Email: in order to be able to answer the query.
For online payments:
In the event of using a credit or debit card or a PayPal account to make an online payment for a service or product, the User’s banking or financial data involved in the payment are always managed directly by the suppliers indicated in the section
Services offered by third parties
The Website will never have access to the User’s bank details.
In addition, when you visit our Website certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
We can process your data with your consent, which is a mandatory requirement for you to be able to access the services of the Website correctly. You have the right to be forgotten if you want all your data to be deleted from our databases.
Category of data
The data collected by the Website are not considered sensitive or protected data.
According to article 9.1 of the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data are considered sensitive or protected data if they reveal:
- Racial or ethnic origin.
- Political opinions.
- Religious or philosophical convictions.
- Trade union membership.
- The processing of genetic data.
- Biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person.
- Data concerning health.
- Data relating to the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person.
We only work with the minimum identification data required to carry out our work: name, surname, address, telephone, email, tax number.
Data retention period
Customer data: name, telephone number, postal address, e-mail address, etc. will remain in our system for as long as legally and technically required for the normal operation of the Website, unless the User exercises their right to delete or update it.
Since 25 May 2018, the Website is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union.
Medidas de seguridad
Website is hosted on systems operated servers owned by the company, are implemented technical and organizational security measures necessary to ensure the security of personal data of the User and thus avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access. This, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All this in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
Likewise, additional measures have been established in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information on this Website. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
Specifically, the measures adopted are:
- Connection with SSL certificate on the Website.
- Encryption of keys and passwords using standard cryptographic algorithms.
- Protection of servers by firewalls, process isolation, and other standard security measures.
- Geographically distributed daily backups to ensure continuity of service in the event of an incident.
Users who have provided their data to the Website may contact the owner of the website in order to exercise their right of access to their data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition with respect to the data included in their files, free of charge.
The method to be used by the User to communicate with the Website will be by means of their email account registered in our web service, or in writing.
Users may exercise their rights by writing to Website with the reference “Data Protection”, specifying their details, accrediting their identity and the reasons for their request to the following address:
Any information that we need to store by virtue of a legal, fiscal or contractual obligation will be blocked and only used for such purposes instead of being deleted.
Data controller and data processor
The person responsible for the data file is the owner of the Website.
Services offered by third parties
To provide services strictly necessary for its proper functioning Website uses the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics, for statistics. https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es
- Facebook Pixel, for statistics. https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Pepper Money, for financing purchases. https://peppermoney.es/privacidad/
- Abanca, for financing purchases. https://www.abanca.com/es/legal/politica-privacidad/
- Cetelem, for financing purchases. https://www.cetelem.es/proteccion-de-datos
- PayPal for payments. https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
On our Website we offer links and services related to different social networks. If the User is a member of a social network and clicks on the respective link, the provider of the social network may link your profile data with the information from your visit to the Website.
The User must therefore be informed about the functions and policies on the processing of his personal data of the respective social network. Whether you access one of our web pages with one of your social network profiles or share information through them.
The User can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es&gl=es
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/privacy-policy?lang=es
Acceptance, consent and revocability
The User declares to have been informed of the present conditions on the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the processing of the same by the Website in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the Legal Notice.
Users may revoke their data at any time, but without affecting actions already carried out in the past, i.e. without retroactive effect.
Cookies are files that are installed on the computer from which you access the Website for the purposes described on this page.
The applications we use to obtain browsing information, measure and analyse the audience are:
These tools do not obtain data about your name or surname or the postal address from which you connect. The information they obtain is related to the number of pages visited, the language, the social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which you access is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser and the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
We use this information to improve our pages, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be made in order to provide a better service to users who visit us, adapting them, for example, to the most commonly used browsers or terminals.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. You can find information on how to do this if you use the following browsers:
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?esab=a&s=politic+cookies&r=0&as=s
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Edge https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Safari https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES